Monday, 7 October 2013

Wishlist for European shopping

I will go to EU next month(maybe a bit earlier) but I have already started making my wishlist for it. 

Я поеду в Эстонию в следующем месяце, может быть немного раньше и я уже начала делать список желаний/покупок для этого.

 I need a jacket and many warm things like a pair of gloves and other stuff. This is what I made yesterday. Also I like different types of coats (green, orange, yellow, red) but I haven't a black one so it looks good and probably I will take it. 

Мне нужна теплая куртка и много теплых вещей, таких как пара перчаток и прочее. Вот то, что я сделала вчера. 
Также у меня множество различных пиджаков, но у меня нет черного, мне кажется, что этот хорош, так что возможно я куплю его.

As you can see here is a classical Daniel Dellington watch. It's a swedish brand and I can't find it in Latvia/Estonia but I try very very hard so if you know where I can buy it please let me know.

Как Вы можете видеть, здесь показаны классические часы Daniel Wellington. Это шведский бренд и я не могу их найти в Эстонии или Латвии, но я пытаюсь. Так что если Вы знаете где я могу их преобрести, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать.
Have a nice day, bye

9 comments:

  1. All great choices. Are you going to Paris, too? I am following you dear. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just met your blog and is so pretty. I invite you to visit my blog and if you want follow me and i will follow back. Kisses :)

    http://thebrunettesstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerline, no, I won't go to Paris unfortunately! :) Thank you, should follow you too immeadiately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. great items, have fun in EU
    take a look at our blog, we can follow
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics but I would recommend you coat in pastel, as it is hit for this season:-)
    http://accordingm.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah thank you. I will think this idea over! ;)

      Delete
  7. возможно, где-то в интернете?

    ReplyDelete