Monday 23 September 2013

Introduction

This is my blog and it's the first post here. Now let me introduce myself.

My name is Daria and I live in Russia. I am 19 and I study linguistics at the university. I know Russian and English and study Swedish and German. I am interested in languages as you could notice and I like travelling a lot. I have been in many European countries and probably I will study in Tartu(Estonia) later.

I like fashion but to my mind fashion is what you like and look good on you. I watch many videos on youtube about make up and other girly things.

Why I created this blog. I catched a cold and I am in my bed. I wanted to make fashion videos for youtube as many people from Europe and USA do but I study hard and really have no time for it. Hope my blog will develop and then a new channel will appear. 

Tag 25 questions about me.
What is your middle name?: Russian people haven't it.
What was favourite subject at school?: English probably and music
What is your favourite drink?: I am obsessed with green tea
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Hoodie Allen Interruption
What is your favourite food?: Salad with chicken
What is the last thing you bought?:  Pink T-short
Favourite book of all time?: I dont like this "all time" because I think tastes are changing
Favourite Colour?: currently purple
Do you have any pets?: no and never had
Favourite Perfume?: Dior and Guerlain 
Are you married?: No
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, many times
Do you speak any other language?: English, a bit Swedish and German
What is your favourite shop?: Zara
Favourite restaurant?: Double Coffee (it's in my town)
When was the last time you cried?: I am sick so it was today
Favourite Movie?: Sex and the city 
Favourite TV show?: How I met your mother and sex and the city
PC or Mac?: Mac
What phone do you have?: Black iPhone 5
How tall are you?: 163 sm
Can you cook?: Yes. I like cooking so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment